Are you struggling this winter?
Stay Warm Stay Safe provides extra services and support for residents who may be at risk during the cold weather.
With the cost of living, many people are struggling to pay winter fuel bills and stay warm this winter. Stay Warm Stay Safe offers a range of different support options for Greenwich residents. You should also get in touch with us if you have concerns about a friend or neighbour who is struggling.
- impartial advice and support on keeping fuel bills down
- advice on benefits from the Welfare Rights service
- home fire safety visits by the London Fire Brigade may be available
- a telephone energy efficient advice assessment
- advice on keeping active and healthy during the winter months
Call 0800 470 4831 to contact the Stay Warm Stay Safe team and talk to a friendly advisor.
Top tips to keep warm this winter
Find your nearest place to get your flu vaccination.