South Street Medical Centre
71A Greenwich South Street
020 8293 3330
Monday and Thursday: 8am – 7.30pm
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 8am – 6.30pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
GSH Clinic opening times:
Tuesday: 4pm – 6pm
Flu vaccine info
- If you are in an eligible group, you can get the flu vaccine for free. Please contact your GP or visit a local pharmacy. Find out if you’re eligible for a free flu vaccine.
- If you are aged between 50 and 64 and NOT in a clinical at-risk group, you will be contacted by your GP later in the year. Please wait for your invitation.
- If you are a health/social care worker or work in the local authority, you are also eligible for a free vaccine. Please contact your employer to find out more.
- Even if you are not in an eligible group for the free flu vaccine, it’s still important to protect yourself and others by getting your flu vaccine.
- They usually cost between £12-15. This can be received from your local pharmacy – please call them before attending to check vaccine availability and to book an appointment.
Helping you Live Well in Greenwich
Live Well Greenwich Line
Call FREE: 0800 470 4831