P E Logan Ltd
Drop-in for free blood pressure checks. Please note, free condoms and free Chlamydia testing are provided as part of the Greenwich Sexual Health service. Speak to the Pharmacist for more information.
209 Trafalgar Road
020 8858 1073
Monday to Friday: 9am – 7pm
Saturday: 9am – 5pm
Flu vaccine info
– If you are in an eligible group, you can get the flu vaccine for free. Please contact your GP or visit a local pharmacy. Find out if you’re eligible for a free flu vaccine.
– If you are aged between 50 and 64 and NOT in a clinical at-risk group, you will be contacted by your GP later in the year. Please wait for your invitation.
– If you are a health/social care worker or work in the local authority, you are also eligible for a free vaccine. Please contact your employer to find out more.
– Even if you are not in an eligible group for the free flu vaccine, it’s still important to protect yourself and others by getting your flu vaccine.
– They usually cost between £12-15. This can be received from your local pharmacy – please call them before attending to check vaccine availability and to book an appointment.
Helping you Live Well in Greenwich
Live Well Greenwich Line
Call FREE: 0800 470 4831
Mon-Thurs 8.30am-7.30pm Fri 8.30am-5.30pm Sat 9am-12 noon
(a message can be left outside of these hours).