Drop-in for free blood pressure checks. Please note, free condoms and free Chlamydia testing are provided as part of the Greenwich Sexual Health service. Speak to the Pharmacist for more information.
9 The Village
020 8858 0907
Monday to Friday – 8.30am – 6.30pm
Saturday: 9am – 3pm
Flu vaccine info
– If you are in an eligible group, you can get the flu vaccine for free. Please contact your GP or visit a local pharmacy. Find out if you’re eligible for a free flu vaccine.
– If you are aged between 50 and 64 and NOT in a clinical at-risk group, you will be contacted by your GP later in the year. Please wait for your invitation.
– If you are a health/social care worker or work in the local authority, you are also eligible for a free vaccine. Please contact your employer to find out more.
– Even if you are not in an eligible group for the free flu vaccine, it’s still important to protect yourself and others by getting your flu vaccine.
– They usually cost between £12-15. This can be received from your local pharmacy – please call them before attending to check vaccine availability and to book an appointment.
Helping you Live Well in Greenwich
Live Well Greenwich Line
Call FREE: 0800 470 4831