Stay Warm Stay Safe
Stay Warm Stay Safe provides extra services and support for residents who may be at risk during the cold weather.
If you are over 60, care for a young or vulnerable person or are having problems paying winter fuel bills, you could benefit from Stay Warm Stay Safe. The scheme is also open to support people who have mental health problems, learning disabilities and/or a sensory impairment.
You should also get in touch with us if you have concerns about a friend or neighbour.
- impartial advice and support on keeping fuel bills down
- advice on benefits from the Welfare Rights service
- home fire safety visits by the London Fire Brigade may be available
- a telephone energy efficient advice assessment
- advice on keeping active and healthy during the winter months
Call 0800 470 4831 to contact the Stay Warm Stay Safe team.
Helping you Live Well in Greenwich
Live Well Greenwich Line
Call FREE: 0800 470 4831
Mon-Thurs 8.30am-7.30pm Fri 8.30am-5.30pm Sat 9am-12 noon
(a message can be left outside of these hours).