Greenwich Sexual Health
Greenwich Sexual Health (GSH) is the one-stop website for sexual health in Greenwich.
GSH offers lots of advice to help you look after your sexual health.
Greenwich Sexual Health can help you with any of the following:
- Information about STIs (sexually transmitted infections).
- STI testing and treatment. Including chlamydia, gonorrhoea and HIV.
- Contraception advice and information
- Contraception, including free condoms and the morning after pill
- Booking abortion appointments
- Locating your nearest sexual health walk-in clinic
Visit Greenwich Sexual Health to explore services available to you on your doorstep.
Helping you Live Well in Greenwich
Live Well Greenwich Line
Call FREE: 0800 470 4831
Mon-Thurs 8.30am-7.30pm Fri 8.30am-5.30pm Sat 9am-12 noon
(a message can be left outside of these hours).