Get more support now for your mental health and wellbeing
It’s ok to feel low, anxious, concerned or frustrated. But there are things we can all do to look after ourselves and loved ones. It’s ok to ask for help, and lots of support is available.
If you feel like you are struggling to cope with difficult feelings or behaviours, practical issues and daily life in general a list of self-help resources, helplines and services are listed here.
There is lots of support available:
- if you need a friendly chat or general support
- if you need emotional support and/or help managing stress, anxiety, problems sleeping and low mood
- if you feel totally overwhelmed, can’t cope with day to day life and need help urgently
- support with bereavement
- support around drugs, alcohol and gambling
- help with money or housing
- help for domestic abuse – including emotional, physical and sexual abuse
- if you’re a parent and need help for yourself and your child
- if you’re a young person and would like support
Helping you Live Well in Greenwich
Live Well Greenwich Line
Call FREE: 0800 470 4831