Royal Greenwich Community Champions
We’re seeking community spirited people to join a team of champions in helping to share key health and wellbeing information and advice
We want to reach as many people as possible across the borough by sharing accurate and up to date information about lots of different health and wellbeing topics, and we need your help to do this!
What’s it about?
The Community Champions programme is a partnership between the Council and the NHS, and welcomes volunteers from across the borough to share key health and wellbeing information and advice with friends, family and local community networks. This will make sure our messages reach as many people as possible so that we are fully informed about health and wellbeing issues, reducing the amount of misinformation and signposting the support available.
What it takes to be a Community Champion
- Sharing advice and information about health and wellbeing topics (including COVID-19) with friends, family and via local community networks or via social media.
- If you prefer to share information via WhatsApp, join our WhatsApp broadcast group so we can send you information that you will be able to easily share with your network.
- Anyone can become a Community Champion and we welcome people from a wide range of backgrounds, cultures, faiths, ages and interests to reflect the diversity of the borough.
- Champions will receive up to date information about health and wellbeing topics from the Council and the NHS in Greenwich to share with their family, friends and community networks. You’ll also be encouraged to share any issues or concerns raised at local level.
- Training and webinars will also be provided.
Once your details have been logged we’ll contact you with further information.
Find out more:
Read more about how we keep your data safe in our privacy notice.
Helping you Live Well in Greenwich
Live Well Greenwich Line
Call FREE: 0800 470 4831