Dementia awareness training for business and services
Help make Greenwich a dementia-inclusive borough
What are the benefits?
- Attract more customers and increase customer satisfaction
- Have a business that is an understanding place for people with dementia
- Receive free Dementia Awareness training for staff
- Get borough-wide and national dementia inclusive recognition
- Receive a window sticker to show your service is Dementia Inclusive.
Several local organisations have already become Dementia Inclusive. These include Oxleas NHS, pharmacies, libraries, supermarkets and small independent shops, cafes, places of worship, the National Maritime Museum and Greenwich Picturehouse.
For more information about the scheme or to find out how to get involved, please visit the Dementia Information Hub.
Helping you Live Well in Greenwich
Live Well Greenwich Line
Call FREE: 0800 470 4831