Dementia awareness training for business and services
Help make Greenwich a dementia-friendly borough
What are the benefits?
- Attract more customers and increase customer satisfaction
- Have a business that is an understanding place for people with dementia
- Receive free Dementia Awareness training for staff
- Get borough-wide and national dementia friendly recognition
- Receive a window sticker to show your service is Dementia Friendly.
Several local organisations have already become Dementia Friendly. These include Oxleas NHS, leisure centres and libraries, pharmacies and Greenwich Picturehouse.
For more information about the scheme or to find out how to get involved, please visit the Dementia Information Hub.
Helping you Live Well in Greenwich
Live Well Greenwich Line
Call FREE: 0800 470 4831
Mon-Thurs 8.30am-7.30pm Fri 8.30am-5.30pm Sat 9am-12 noon
(a message can be left outside of these hours).