This month the Royal Borough of Greenwich, in partnership with Charlton Athletic Community Trust, launches their summer roadshow – Greenwich Get Active – ‘Move for 10’!
The roadshow will tour the borough for 7 weeks, supporting people of all ages to be more active in everyday life. Being active means getting your heart beating more, breathing faster and feeling warmer. Every ‘Move for 10’ (that is to say 10 minutes of activity) counts, whatever you choose to do – from gardening or housework, to walking or swimming. How many ‘Move for 10’s can you do?
Whatever age or ability, Greenwich Get Active is here to help. Come on board for an active check and 1-1 support on how to be more active.
Win some great prizes!
There are also some great prizes up for grabs including:
– a place on one of Charlton’s summer holiday courses
– a grand prize competition to win either an adult and Under-11 Charlton season ticket
– 6 month membership to BETTER Leisure Centres
To win, all you have to do is:
- Think of your favourite way to ‘Move for 10’.
- Visit our roadshow and write your idea on one of our blackboards
- If you have Facebook, Twitter or Instagram one of our friendly advisors will take your photo and upload it onto our site.
- The best photo will then be chosen and in for a chance to win one of the great prizes!
You can also take a selfie of yourself with a great ‘Move for 10’ idea and tag @GreenwichActive on twitter, @GreenwichGetActive on Faceook or @CAFCTrust for another chance to win!
You’ll also get a free giveaway and ongoing support if you sign up to Greenwich Get Active. Find out where the roadshow will be by checking the table below, or visiting www.greenwichgetactive.com.